If you are looking for a unusual supercool fun in Kyiv you on a right way. Guided by local toastmaster you will explore hidden city and have a cool, funny and active experience.
- 53 kilometers of tunnels
- some beers
- best friends
- underground fireworks and firecrackers
- local guide
- one big abandoned bunker
Here’s everything you need to make the big bash a success!
So, what is the plan?
Pss, we have to be quiet. We are going down to snake inside abandoned Cold War times bunker. It’s a prank but there is mountains of interesting staff inside, where we can take cool pics and feel the atmosphere of Nuclear War.
We will go to oldest part of 54 kilometers long tunnel system under city center of Kyiv. Who know what we can find there? Maybe some beers and fireworks shooting!
PRICE LIST OF BACHELOR TOUR IS
50 EUR PER PERSON
- Prices in table are in EUR
- We accepting EUR, UAH, USD according to Google converter rate. We charging payment only after tour, you don’t need to pay in advance. Only cash.
- Don’t take massive backpacks with you! (part of the route goes through the tunnels, which are narrow or/and have low-ceiling (1,6 m high))
- Put on a cap or something on your head!
- Put on comfortable clothes you are not afraid to make a little dirty. No tuxedo and high heels! 🙂
- If you are interested in Photography take with you tripod
For passing underground route you need to wear comfortable shoes and clothes which you will be not upset to make a little bit dirty and wet – you are going to real underground tunnels. Be ready for adventures!
Pants must be with belt, or take belt with you separately.The temperature underground is about + 12 °, regardless of the temperature on the surface.
Don’t take massive backpacks and bags. Better not to take bags at all, or take a smaller one. It is not comfortable to move in tunnels with big bags full of massive camera gear.
You will be provided with:
- rubber high boots (from Soviet military protective wear set)
- transfer between objects are included
The tour is NOT RECOMMENDED:
- people suffering from claustrophobia
- people who can not get into the usual manhole
- people suffering from low back pain or back problems
- people have excess weight or heart disease