Experience Kyiv Urbex Tour you will explore two objects: drain tunnel system or underground river and nuclear bunker
During exploration of the hidden side of Kyiv with experienced guide you will go throw the tunnel system under streets and visit one of the forgotten cold war nuclear bunkers
- Direct experience from Urbexer by Heart
- Discover part of 53 km tunnel Labyrinth
- Explore forgotten Cold War Era artefacts
Are you ready for city adventures? This tour takes approximately 3 hours of your lifetime in active adventure.
Which objects are included
Depending on a season first part of the combo UrbEx tour is a visit to drain tunnel system or underground river. This part takes 1,5 – 3 hours of walking through underground tunnels. We will give you torches and special gum boots which you will wear over shoes to keep feet clean and soft. With experienced guide you will:
- walk 1,5-3 kilometers through the tunnels
- know out everything about Kiev’s underground world
- feel how is it to be in absolute darkness
- get totally new experience about city
Explore one of the abandoned Cold War bunkers forgotten since USSR times. Bunker expedition is chance to turn out behind massive Soviet hermetic blast door in abandoned fallout shelter. The major idea of visiting this object is to feel yourself in a time when all people have been living in a fear of nuclear attack. Guided tour usually takes near one hour. You will:
- touch one of the hidden pages of Ukrainian history
- see real civil equipment frozen in time
- explore how to survive after nuclear war
PRICE FOR KYIV UNDERGROUND URBEX TOUR IS
per person. This price means you will join small group of adventurers:)
In case you would like to book private tour price list is
|GROUP SIZE||PRICE p/p||+ PICK UP per group|
- Prices in table are in EUR
- We accepting EUR, UAH, USD according to Google converter rate. We charging payment only after tour, you don’t need to pay in advance. Only cash.
- In case you order KIEV UNDERGROUND URBEX TOUR without pick-up, group meeting place is the hall of “Dnipro” metro station.
- Don’t take massive backpacks with you! (part of the route goes through the tunnels, which are narrow or/and have low-ceiling (1,6 m high))
- Put on a cap or something on your head!
- Put on comfortable clothes you are not afraid to make a little dirty. No tuxedo and high heels! 🙂
- If you are interested in Photography take with you tripod
For passing underground route you need to wear comfortable shoes and clothes which you will be not upset to make a little bit dirty and wet – you are going to real underground tunnels. Be ready for adventures!
Pants must be with belt, or take belt with you separately.The temperature underground is about + 12 °, regardless of the temperature on the surface.
Don’t take massive backpacks and bags. Better not to take bags at all, or take a smaller one. It is not comfortable to move in tunnels with big bags full of massive camera gear.
You will be provided with:
- rubber high boots (from Soviet military protective wear set)
- transfer between objects are included
The tour is NOT RECOMMENDED:
- people suffering from claustrophobia
- people who can not get into the usual manhole
- people suffering from low back pain or back problems
- people have excess weight or heart disease