Private ODESSA CATACOMBS TOUR
With a lot of fun, guided by an urban explorer-veteran, you will dive deep inside the URBEX culture and feel on your skin how to become an explorer with real experience obtained in a safe and legal way. We will push you out of your comfort zone to make you return with new skills and knowledge (totally new!).
Visit the mysterious underground world of Odessa Catacombs on a 4-hour private guided tour. The labyrinths of the Catacombs are spread for about 1550 miles (2500 km) under the city of Odessa and its surroundings. Many pages of Odessa’s history are connected with the Catacombs. It used to be limestone quarries, a place where the smugglers sold their goods, and a hiding place during the World War II. Nowadays, it is a famous attraction and no visit to Odessa is complete without this tour!
The price for Private Odessa Catacombs Tour:
ALL Prices in EURO
Odessa Catacombs Tour PRIVATE
Private Group Size
Price per Person
All important equipment and services for your guaranteed comfortable exploration are included in the tour price, no extra fees!
- Rubber Soviet waders (this unique rubber high boots from the Soviet military protective wear set you can wear over your shoes)
- A pair of gloves
- A torch
- Transfer between objects.
For passing the underground route, you need to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, which you will be not upset about making a little bit dirty and wet – as you are going to the real underground tunnels. Be ready for adventures!
Pants must be with a belt or take a belt with you separately. The temperature underground is about +12 °, regardless of the temperature on the surface.
Don’t take massive backpacks and bags with you. Better not take bags at all or take a small one. It is not comfortable to move in tunnels with big bags full of massive camera gear.
During the Odessa Catacombs tour, you will not offend any Ukrainian law.
We have been running tours since 2012 and haven’t had any accidents, resulting in injury of participants so far. In case of any scratches, you can get during the tour, the URBEX guides always have professional first aid kit at hand.
- Don’t take massive backpacks with you! (some part of the route goes through the tunnels, which are narrow or/and have a low ceiling (1,6 m high))
- Put on a cap or something on your head!
- Put on comfortable clothes you are not afraid to make a little dirty. No tuxedo and high heels! 🙂
- If you are interested in taking pictures, take a tripod with you.
NO PREPAYMENT NEEDED – pay on arrival