PRIVATE MISSILE BASE TOUR
This experience costs your early awakening! Wake up early and we transfer you 300 kilometres away from Kyiv where you can see and touch the unique real Missile Base!
With an experienced guide, you will:
- walk through secret underground tunnels under the Missile Base
- push the nuclear attack button inside a bunker
- discover the most powerful missile R-36M2 “Governor” nicknamed “Satan”
- touch several units of Soviet military equipment
- Early morning, at 7-8 AM, we pick you up from your apartment
- After 3 hours of driving, you reach the Missile Base museum located on the expanses of the steppes of Southern Ukraine
After a visit to the Missile Base and 2+ hour tour with a live guide, you make a stop for lunch and come back to Kyiv
Approx at 6 PM, we drop you to your apartment.
Price per person, EUR:
|Number of people in a group:|
The price for this tour includes:
- Private car and driver
- Private English-speaking guide
- Tickets to the Museum + photo/video permission
- Tickets to the Command Bunker with a nuclear button
There is nothing special required for this tour. Check the weather at “Pobuzhska Pogoda” early morning before you leave the premise and you might wanna take an umbrella or a cap (if it’s gonna rain) because a part of the tour, you will walk outdoor.
The Missile Base is the official national museum of Ukraine.
100% safe and legal
The tour is not recommended:
RATES & BOOKINGS
Price of the tour is calculated individually, it depends on the size of the group. Pay attention that the more people are traveling the price of the tour is cheaper for each person!
Bookings & meetings
To book a tour, please push
“book for free” button and fill the form:
– the desired date of the tour;
– number of people in the group;
– the desired time of departure from / arrival to Kyiv
(approximate one-way transfer is about 2.5 – 3 hours; tour usually takes the whole day so the recommended time of departure from Kyiv is 7.30-8.00 am).
YOU PAY NOTHING NOW! – you will be required to pay small deposit to confirm your tour before departure.